On the regional level, we work with all financial stakeholders in the Occitanie and Nouvelle-Aquitaine regions to identify financing schemes and to help our members successfully complete applications. To foster the development of projects, we lead specific Calls for Expression of Interest to facilitate the access of our members to regional funding agencies (conseil regional, BPI…)
On the national level, the Government, via operators such as BPI or ADEME, proposes diverse funding schemes to support the RDI projects of companies and higher education and research organizations. We communicate on a regular basis with all national funding stakeholders to provide expert information to our members and best support them in preparing their answers to calls for projects.
European programs are an important source of funding for research, development and innovation. Horizon Europe (2021-2027) is the main European funding program for Research and Innovation but there are also many other opportunities and programs. Aerospace Valley proposes to its members to support them with regard to Europe through the following issues :
- Watch, targeting and decrypting of European calls for projects
- Support with locating European partners
- Support preparing the application : technical, administrative and financial support
- Application review with comments)
- Providing letters of support
These services are founded on Aerospace Valley’s key assets:
- Expert knowledge of European project set-up
- A vast international network : technical expertise in innovation in the different sectors
- Involvement in the French network, Points de Contact Nationaux: Thilo Schoenfeld, PCN Transport and Fabienne Daveran, PCN Space.
YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE POLE
AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE
THE MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
"FINANCE YOUR PROJECTS"?
JOIN THE COMMUNITY !
Do you wish to be informed about current calls for projects and opportunities? Join the community: “ Project funding” on Connect by Aerospace Valley