The Organization is comprised of 7 Colleges:
The association consists of:
- A Council, made up of all members belonging to the Organization.
- A Board of Directors with 37 members, in which all the colleges are represented. The Board of Directors is elected with a simple majority by the Council for a period of three years.
- A Certification Committee composed of 25 members from the four first colleges. It certifies the projects that it deems relevant and coherent with regards to the Cluster’s roadmap. These projects are then presented to the financial committee.
- A 6 Member Executive Committee, elected by the Board of Directors for a three year period.
- An Executive Committee (COMEX) which includes the members of the Board, representatives from Training, Research and Economic Development, the leaders of the 5 Ecosystems of Excellence, leaders of the market commissions: Aeronautics, Space and Drones
THE CLUSTER'S OFFICE